I/P based Advanced Nurse Call Monitoring System
Why Nurse Call System ?
Healthcare industry is facing challenge now how to cope-up with ever increasing patient numbers verses rising operational costs and tight budgets?
Governments are changing the regulatory framework of the healthcare industry, leading to a growth in consumer-driven healthcare where patients are viewed as customers.
Hospitals need to do more with less. They need to increase both efficiency and productivity. Human resources have to be utilized in a way that optimally balances costs to the provider and benefits to the patient.
Hospitals need to improve their service to patient for safety and quality of care for greater satisfaction. This can only achieved by improvement of information flows at the right time and securely to reduces waiting and treatment times.
I/P based Advanced Nurse Call Monitoring System as per DIN VDE 0834
Intelligent Nurse Call Monitoring System is result of incorporation of many suggestions and feedbacks received from our clients of different series of NCMS introduced earlier.
This system is designed to meet specification requirements of DIN VDE 0834. This is advanced nurse call station, combining sophisticated communication system, hardware and software with simple and easily customizable features required for day to day operations of modern healthcare facilities.
It has its own supply inbuilt battery backup and transmission network, independently of third-party systems. It has its own control and monitoring devices. It is easy to use and made to suit unique requirement of Indian Hospitals.
iNCMS R7v: Incorporates Voice calling features from patient to nurse. Nurse can talk to nurse through handset.
iNCMS R7w: is based on WiFi technology, All points are connected through WiFi based router.
Features and Highlights
- IP based: Accessible from remote location, user configurable IP address, can be connected to existing LAN system, can also be connected to cloud.
- Dynamic and Configurable: Room No. and Bed No. user configurable with proper user id and pass word, flexible to accommodate additional bed, rooms, toilets etc.
- Voice communication: iNCMS-R7V series have facility for communication from patient to nurse station. This save time and efforts for nursing staff.
- Call and Reset History records: Realtime recording of call and attend times room/ward wise, nurse station wise.
- MIS Reports and analytics: Hospital wide central data records can be viewed exported to excel analyzed and printed. Reports can be generated in respect of ward, room number, call type, call delay etc. Pie charts can also be generated using the data for easy analysis.
- Code blue facility: Hidden code blue button to ensure no miss use,indication at Nurse Station, Bed side call, Door display, audio acoustic alarm at Nurse Station.
- Optional SMS facility: SMS can be sent to three preset numbers in case of emergency automatically (configurable bed wise).
- Automatic error detection technology: Any fault immediately detects and displays the status.
- Automatic call priority identification: Normal call from bed, emergency call from Bathroom, code blue- generated by nursing staff, automatic transfer of non attended call transfer to Emergency Calls.
- Non attendance alarm: Configurable time for regular attendance and alarm, auto transfer of normal to Emergency in case of nonattendance.
- Standard installation modules: Bed side call unit, door display unit, emergency re-set unit, shower pull cord, toilet emergency unit- all mountable in standard 4 module JB.
- corridor Indicator: Three/ Four color corridor Indicator
- Built in UPS and low voltage operation: Nurse station server includes UPS in iNCMSR7/ R7v
- WiFi Based wireless model: iNCMSR7w
Note: 1 = compatible, 0 = not compatible